We specialize in pragmatic IT security. Our company name is a contraction of what we do – we improve security. We make the world a safer and better place. We advise companies on prioritizing and implementing organizational and technical solutions that improve security.
We do so through our three guiding principles:
We are 100 % independent
We give advice straight from the heart (and brain), to the true benefit of our clients.
We take active responsibility
We stand shoulder-to-shoulder and help our clients get the right things done, improve resilience, and increase their maturity in cyber security.
We have the best technical capabilities
We can actually do the things we say we can do. We are specialists, not generalists.
- Penetration testing and red teaming
- Windows and Active Directory security
- Threat hunting and vulnerability discovery
- Vulnerability management
- SCADA and energy sector
- PKI and crypto cracking
- Security policy and compliance (CISO as a Service)
- Security in outsourcing
- Mobile app/device security
- Web application security
- Linux/UNIX security
- Network security
- Security architecture and advisory
- Maritime security